Adventure Is Calling!
Are you ready to experience the adventure of a lifetime? Great! Let's get started planning your tandem skydive at Skydive Finger Lakes!
Use the menu options to find all the info you need about tandem skydiving prices, video services, weather forecasts, and directions to our skydiving center which is conveniently located between Rochester and Syracuse, NY.
Please, if you have questions about tandem skydiving with us, be sure to head over to our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Even if you've jumped with us in the past, we highly recommend reading the FAQs before booking again.
COVID-19 Update: Please Read Before Booking Your Jump!
After multiple pushbacks due to the NY PAUSE Act, we were able to re-open on June 13th!
We're so excited to be back in the sky, and to do it safely some changes have been made. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a brand new tandem jumper or somewhere in between, please read the following carefully.
- Deposits are now refundable if you need to cancel due to illness. If you are not feeling well, stay home! If you are feeling great but start developing a symptom, stay home! If you have recently attended any sort of gathering where social distancing was not adhered to, or where masks were not worn, stay home! If there is any doubt about whether you should stay home, stay home! Skydiving is incredible and we know you can't wait to do it, but in this situation it's no longer solely about your experience. Your instructors, your pilot, and others you may come into contact with, are real people who would also like to stay healthy.
- You may not skydive with us if you have traveled to or from any of the restricted areas listed on https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory within 14 days of your appointment. You must reschedule your jump until after your quarantine. Attempting to jump while you should be in quarantine will result in a permanent ban.
- Face masks are required for much of your time with us, so don't leave home without them! Masks are required while indoors, while within 6 feet of others on the ground, in the plane and whenever requested by a member of staff. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask can be purchased from us for $2. If you refuse to wear a mask, or refuse to wear it properly, we'll have to ask you to leave. This applies to spectators and fun jumpers as well as tandem jumpers. If you are unable to wear a mask for health reasons, you are not able to skydive and you should rethink being in public during a global pandemic.
- If you are jumping, your temperature will be taken on arrival. We use an ear thermometer with disposable sanitary covers.
- As skydiving is very weather-sensitive, you've always been asked to get in touch with us right before starting your journey to the airport. You may be asked to delay your start so as to maintain a gap between groups, and to reduce your wait time.
- Being on time for your skydive has always been important, but it is even more critical now. Specifically, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early. We need time between groups to sanitize. Stay at your car until a staff member comes out to talk to you.
- When you arrive at the drop zone, please call us and stay by your car. Have your masks handy! A member of the staff will come out to take your temperature by ear (if you are jumping), and tell you what's happening next.
- Lastly, large groups of spectators are no longer welcomed at the airport, especially those who are coming together from different regions. Watching a loved one come in for landing is exciting, but it's not worth the increased risk to yourself and all those around you. We appreciate you keeping your group size small. No more than 2 spectators per jumper. (For larger groups of jumpers, the total number of spectators and jumpers may not exceed 10.)
Please remember that we have the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason, including noncompliance with our very reasonable safety rules. If you're unwilling or unable to abide by these rules, you'll be required to leave, so don't be that guy/gal/nonbinary pal! We're just trying to keep you safe. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and for helping us have a happy and healthy season! Blue skies.
Thank you all for a great experience. It was one for the memory book!
» Mason J.