Adventure Is Calling!
Are you ready to experience the adventure of a lifetime? Great! Let's get started planning your tandem skydive at Skydive Finger Lakes!
Use the menu options to find all the info you need about tandem skydiving prices, video services, weather forecasts, and directions to our skydiving center which is conveniently located between Rochester and Syracuse, NY.
If you have additional questions about tandem skydiving, be sure to head over to our Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Covid-19 Update: Please Read Before Booking Your Jump!
After multiple pushbacks due to the NY PAUSE Act, it appears we will be able to re-open on June 13th!
We're so excited to get back in the sky, and to do it safely, some changes have been made. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a brand new tandem jumper, please read the following carefully.
- Firstly, deposits are now refundable if you need to cancel due to illness. If you are not feeling well, stay home! If you are feeling great but start developing a symptom, stay home! If there is any doubt about whether you should stay home, stay home! Skydiving is incredible and we know you can't wait to do it, but in this situation it's no longer solely about your experience. Your instructors, your pilot, and others you may come into contact with, are real people who would also like to stay healthy.
- Face masks will be required for much of your time with us, so don't leave home without them! Masks are required while indoors, and while within 6 feet of others while on the ground. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask can be purchased from us for $2. If you refuse to wear a mask, or refuse to wear it properly, we'll have to ask you to leave. This applies to spectators and fun jumpers as well as tandem jumpers.
- If you are jumping, your temperature will be taken on arrival. We use an ear thermometer with disposable sanitary covers. If you refuse to have your temp taken, we'll have to ask you to leave.
- As skydiving is very weather-sensitive, you've always been asked to call or text 15 minutes before starting your journey to us. You may be asked to delay your start so as to maintain a gap between groups, and to reduce your wait time.
- Being on time for your skydive has always been important, but it is even more critical now. Specifically, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early. We need time between groups to sanitize. Stay at your car until a staff member comes out to talk to you.
- When you arrive at the drop zone, please call us and stay by your car. Have your masks handy! A member of the staff will come out to take your temperature by ear (if you are jumping), and tell you what's happening next.
- Lastly, large groups of spectators are no longer welcomed at the airport, especially those who are coming together from different regions. Watching a loved one come in for landing is exciting, but it's not worth the increased risk to yourself and all those around you. We appreciate you keeping your group size small. Please, no more than 2 spectators per jumper.
If you're unwilling to abide by these safety rules, you'll be required to leave, so don't be that guy/gal/nonbinary pal! We're just trying to keep you safe. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and for helping us have a happy and healthy season! Blue skies.
A wonderful experience! Professional staff, thorough and organized process from start to finish.
» Michelle W.